Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I promise to blog more faithfully

I really have neglected my blog and its true purpose. So I shall strive to correct this.
Life is good, I am busier than I would have expected for December but that is truly a great thing. I moved this year, left the Exchange and now inhabit the Village. Love my new space and neighbourhood. It is nice to be part of a community again. The real estate market continues to confuse people but I think we are just seeing an emotional response to the rest of the world. It's nice to see more balance and personally I prefer to sell in this type of Market. It is much easier on the clients and that is what it really is all about. Annie ( the musical) is coming to town in February. Nice to see Broadway in canada doing a few more productions. 2 nights only so do buy a ticket and we will start to get more hi profile shows. Eagles in March, yeh. I had considered a trip to see them in the US so I am truly glad I can see them at home. OK thats all for today but I promise to be back soon.
C

No comments: